Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So it's another day...

It's another day of studying, pondering, wondering, battling, and the list goes on and on.

I had a very hard time falling asleep last night. I don't know if it was the conversation I had with mom or just being intimidated by tomorrow's midterm. I really don't know. My eyes were open the whole time but my brain was static. It wasn't thinking about anything, its as if it was making a statement: I'm sick of thinking. I closed my eyes at around 4:48am and woke up at 6: 13am. and again, I battled my way to sleep until I finally woke up at 7:58am. The plan was to wake up at 4:00am after having slept for 6hours continuously...but that obviously wasn't the case. I'm so screwed up. I don't know where to begin and I'm running out of time.
I had a class today at 9:00am, I somehow, miraculously, made it to class on time. Having not done the readings before hand, I felt like an a** sitting in class and just staring at the prof. She actually was under the impression that I was "smart" but alas, I showed her the exact opposite today. Funny thing is I was actually gonna ask her for a ref. letter. Shove that.
I got my assignment back today. The TA's comment said that I needed to "give it a little more thought"....which I kind of agree with. I didn't fully analyze my data but I did work hard on the stuff I analyzed...It's just that I didn't have enough time. Anyhow, I got an 84%. I didn't know what to expect which is, to me, a sign of failure. You should have a rough idea of what is going on. Not having a clue as to what you should be getting can either mean that the prof. is unpredictable or that you just arbitrarily did whatever and in this case, it is the latter.

On a different note, I almost died in class today. Not only because I hadn't done the readings before coming to class but also because I didn't have my coffee in the morning :( I struggled through the class. I don't feel well today at all. I don't know how I'm gonna go through the day, finish the readings, analyze the darn readings and put everything together in an essay format.

I need a miracle.

Till next time

0 comments: