Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need a charger

or better yet a defibrillator. I need to restart my system. I need a break. I can't do this anymore and I can't believe that school is starting soon. I didn't do anything this holiday. All I did was work. work. work. Ugh I hate my life. I'm so not motivated to do anything. Mom went to the mosque today for Ashura...which used to be an event I would look forward to, but not anymore. I didn't go with them. She was very disappointed. But oh well, I have alot on my plate at the moment. I can't digest everything at once and have a social life (not that this is possible, given my work conditions).


Yesterday, I almost had an asthma attack, I felt energy-less (don't know if thats a word). I literally couldn't even talk. And it was boxing day...I was so tired all day. and to be honest, I'm still tired and not in a blogging mood but I thought its been a while and I need to take some of this stuff off of my chest...


I'm seriously considering creating a sub-blog, I want it to be private though. There are so many things I want to talk about but I just don't feel very comfortable expressing them here. Something like a diary. Something private.

Another project I'm thinking of launching is the Corners of my Life project. What this project is about is basically talking/posting different pictures of corners/places around UTSC, Toronto, my house, friends etc...I thought it would be neat since I'm leaving Toronto in the summer. and I may not come back again *tears*. But thats not gonna be a whole new blog, just a bunch of posts.


Anyhow, now I wanna talk about shopping. Yesterday was boxing day and I didn't go shopping :(
but I've been doing a lot of online shopping. Oh yeah, I got my boots from http://www.gojane.com/ and I am abseloutely in love with them! They are so comfortable and cute! I put another order through and will post up pictures as soon as I receive it.



Today however, I was on A&F's website and found this really cute classic shirt. It is so simple and elegent :) I think I'm gonna get it...I just don't have time to go shopping and I don't wanna order it on their webstie because I have to try it in their store first.


So yeah, as you can tell from the above, my thoughts are pretty much scattered all over the place but thats because its 4:04AM and I am soooo tired.
I'm planning to bake something tomorrow :)

Till next time,

0 comments: