Friday, December 11, 2009

www.GoJane.com and I hate Forever21

Hello world :)

Yesterday I was so pissed off! I went on Forever21's website to order this really gorgeous dress that I found. It was only $7.99! So I put the dress in the cart (after having signed into my F21 account of course) and then I kept shopping. I thought it wouldn't be worth it if I only bought one thing and paid $10 for shipping. So I was looking around to find other things that would match with the dress...Like I grabbed a pair of leggings, a pendant necklace and my sister found a fancy mini skirt that she wanted to wear to her friend's all-girls Christmas party. So anyhow, so we ended up with about 5 or 6 item, total came up to $44.00 and we're like yeah whatever. So I click on "continue to checkout" and it says to me "Sorry one of your items is out of stock, please remove item to proceed". I flipped. It turned out that they ran out while I was shopping and they just decided to take stuff out of people's carts. What the heck were they thinking? Just because I took my time to look for accessories, it doesn't mean that I wasn't serious. And the funny thing is, I did it all in one sitting. It's not like I logged out, navigated away from the browser and then came back to find it gone, no I was there, on their website, the whole time. It was so frustrating. I spent more than an hour trying to match an outfit :( I hate Forever21 now. I wrote them an e-mail but they haven't responded yet. It was so frustrating! So I emptied my cart right away and closed my window. I was so mad :(

But to ease off this frustration (lol) I went on GoJane and I found my size in these boots that I've been wanting for a month now! THEY ARE GORGEOUS! I don't expect them to last for long. I tried them on at Dukati and they were pretty comfortable but just not winter material. I was thinking of wearing it inside. OMG I love them. Here's how they look:



As you can see, they are prtty short which is perfect. I wasn't looking for anything hookerish material. I hate long boots, especially if you have long legs. It just looks wrong.

So they had them in blue, mustard, and black but as mentioned in my pervious blog, grey is the colour of the season!!! I have never shopped from GoJane before but I thoguht I would give it a try.

On a negative note, I have an exam tomorrow and I have only finished 5 chapters out of the 16 chapters assigned. I am silently freaking out lol. I hate this :( And I'm supposed to meet up with someone to go over the notes (which I don't even have yet). I don't know
ugh
Miracles!

Till next time,

3 comments:

zara said...

aw thats so crappy!! i cant believe they did that!good on u for sending them an email!!x

Farnnay said...

oh that sucks. but those boots are so cute :)

Unknown said...

check this website !
barefeetshoes.com