Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Freedom

I went grocery shopping today and on the bus I saw this gorgeous little girl with her mom, she kept looking at me and smiling and that sure made my day. Made me think about kids, about having a kid (just for fun lol), I don't know. It felt weird, felt like I shouldn't even be on that bus, shopping at 12:00pm when I should be attending my physio lecture or something. It feels weird not to have to worry about tomorrow's neuroscience midterm or drugs and the brain's paper. It's a totally new feeling! I've had breaks before when I traveled and stuff but its never been like "OK I have no readings, papers/ a new semester to worry about". It's a good feeling for sure but it feels awkward. I don't wanna get used to it.

On a more positive note, I've been sort of having fun lately...having a life, catching up with old friends, people from work, my brother...helping around the house. I went bowling with my friends from work last night. It was fun. But I now know that I SUCK at bowling lol it was fun nonetheless, I'd do it again.



I hung out with my brother a couple of days ago at fairview. We caught up...and we are planning a montreal/new york trip pretty soon. I'm excited about that! Other than that, there's not much going on....well I guess I'm coming down with the flu and won't be able to do much for a while :( which totally sucks because I have about a month left in Toronto and I want to use everyday of it! I'm excited about our TODO weekend!!! It's gonna be a lot of fun, I just hope it doesn't rain!
Oh and for the first time in my life, I actually tried NY fries. They were SOOO good. I've always been against eating fries at fast foods restaurants (mainly because my best friend used to work at McDonald's back in highschool and told me all kinds of horror stories about the oil that they fry with), but those fries were so darn good. I think I'm gonna give fries a second chance!



Till next time dear diary

0 comments: