Thursday, August 13, 2009

So they left...

...on Tuesday, Aug/11/09 at 8:38am. I can't believe it happened. It just did. So fast, without any hesitation. It happened. Last week went by so fast. I can never forget the looks my father gave my mom...They were pretty serious. They almost said "I trust that you'll take care of the girls. You have a big responsibility. I'll try my best. I love you". They were pretty deep looks. I don't feel like typing a lot today. I have to study for my last exam. I'm so frustrated.

UGH!

Till next time

5 comments:

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Dear BP,

May you kindly take the frustration out of your daily living by focusing on your exams and your work.It's easy if you have the determination to do it:

Just take a deep breath, and FORGET everything your dad and your mam have said that is making you upset.

FORGET and start like a new baby born.

I wish you success and I'm sure you will succeed!!!

Violet said...

Good luck dear,
I wish you all the best :)

wallflower said...

thanks guys :(

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Dear BP,

They left and you left too!

Happy RAMADAN

Say some thing and let us know that you are ok.

Take care,

Anonymous said...

Is there a free audio transfering tool that i am able to use to convert song to m4a file format? i need this for my DSI. the converter needs to be freeware. please do not introduce costing one like [url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/best-audio-converter-review/]converting audio review[/url].