Sunday, August 2, 2009

Horrible Internet connection

Unfortunately I haven't been able to blog a lot lately due to "network problems" that Rogers is experiencing! Very unacceptable but what do you do. Its supposed to be working tomorrow....I'm at work right now, it's 6:24am. I'm done in 30 minutes :) :) :) thought I would blog before I go home...

I got my shoes!!!!! They are so AHHH-DOR-ABLE! I love 'em. I still don't have an outfit to match but that I can work on later. I need to buy a digtial camera ASAP! My phone's camera is pretty crappy and it won't let me upload pics onto the computer. It's gay.
I swear we have like 3 digital cameras but alas, none of them work when I want them to work! So I've decided to buy my own digital camera and not share it with anyone else. I'm not exactly very tech savvy so I'm just gonna go for Canon, hopefully a lithium-powered one.

Yeah that's all I think. I'm tired.

till next time

3 comments:

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Babylonian Princess,

I hope that these "network problems" will be resolved very soon.

Congratulation on the arrival of the Steve Madden Shoes!!!

As to digital cameras, I just bought a digital camra which is a 12.1 Mega Pixles Sony Cyber-shot together with a 4GB memory card for a 159,99(£). May be a good deal.

I look forward to reading more from you,

wallflower said...

Was it Sony? 12.8MP is pretty good. I bet the quality is awesome...did you take those geese pics with it? I want to get a Canon...I went to the electronics store today to check out the cameras...They said that I'd have to get a HD (high definition) camera if I wanted good quality...I'm not sure if they just wanted to sell their stuff. Is yours HD?

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

It's a Sony camera and I just bought so Ya Fatah Ya Razak did have time to publish any of new Sony pictures. Also it's a Full HD 1908.

Canon should be a good quality camera but don't pay too much if you could get the same quality for less money.