Monday, August 3, 2009

www.dedemed.com

I found this awesome website as I was surfing the net. It is so helpful and the instructions are written for someone who knows practically nothing about cooking--idiot-proof. I love the way Dede explains things. I made Fatteh today and it turned out AMAZING! Everyone enjoyed it. I'm gonna make spinach pie today and may something else....I'm thinking chesse sticks *yummy*

I'm a little sick today. Can't breathe, used my puffer twice already (I don't have asthma but my family doctor suggested prescribed it). I'm so tired :(

Still looking for a good camera so I can start taking pics/videos and uploading them here.

till next time

2 comments:

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Well, may be you need to stay in bed for a day or two to get some rest.

If it's about cooking, I'm good at making tea and eggs, that all what I know in the kitchen, and to be honest with you, I used to ready made food.

Take care,

wallflower said...

LOL Khalid, that's as good as it gets for 98% of Iraqi men...