Thursday, November 26, 2009

Haul

So here are a few things I grabbed when I went shopping yesterday. I really shouldn't be shopping :( I'm loaded with work. But I feel like shopping takes some of that stress away....Maybe I'm just trying to justify my bad spending habits. But oh well, it's a phase lol (here I am again justifying things). For some reason, I'm in love with gray! Gray and pink, peachy pink! I didn't get anything fancy....Just the basics.
So to start off, I bought these really cute flats from Costa Blanca

They are not very comfortable but I do have to break them in. They stretch.



And here's how they look on me :) They don't look as nice when you wear them with socks but it's kinda chilly outside. Can't wear them alone. But I'm abs. in love with them!



Next I went to Winners and I grabbed a couple of things. First I got this Calvin Klein Coat...It's not special, really. Just simple which is what I wanted. It might be a little too big though. I just wanted something I could wear on a regular basis I guess. But yeah I like it overall. Just not crazy about it lol. I love Winners.



It feels sooooooo soft! It's virgin wool


Then I got this ADORABLE purse also from Winners. I couldn't get my mind off of it. I had to have it. It wasn't that expensive. about $23. But It's so elegant and you can totally spice up an outfit




For example, this is what my outfit today looked like. Just a plain pink tank top and a plain cardigan with my favorite Hamsa necklace which my sister got me from Aldo. Add the bag, and you have a complete outfit! I love it.



Then I went to H&M and my goodness. They had this gigantic sale on gloves and scarves! So I grabbed this really cute gray scarf. I also got another headscarf but it wasn't gray (surprisingly), it was blue. Royal blue, much like my Steve Madden flats. But yeah, I'm very excited that H&M and Zara will soon have an online shopping option! That will save me so much time and effort!



Then I went to Walmart and I got myself a french manicure set for Eid. I haven't tried it yet but it looks legit lol. You can kind of see my books in the background. ha ha. I should be studying :(



And that completes the haul.

I finally got around to picking up my hair straightener from Pullator. I completely forgot about it. But I love it! Its very smooth and it heats up so fast. I already straightened my sister's hair with it and it literally took 15 minutes! I haven't tried it on my hair yet, I've been very busy but I guess sometime this weekend!!



It's also ceramic so it's supposed to wash your hair and straighten it at the same time (or at least so I heard)



Alright, that is it.

Till next time,


2 comments:

Mina said...

Love the shoes and scarf

wallflower said...

Thanks hun :)