Monday, November 23, 2009

Ticking clocks

Hello,

I'm so cold! Its freezing cold where I am. I'm not in a studying mood at all and haven't been for the past 3 weeks. My brain is too busy thinking about other things...may things. I don't know if Med. school is for me...or if its even possible. But one thing I know is that the more I think about it, the more I like it....the more I picture myself in the ER, wearing a whitecoat and running around in the hospital's hallways, much like Meredith in Grey's Anatomy.

Sounds silly, but I'm slowly falling in love with Med. school lol. Wrong timing. And then comes the guy, who is kind of hopeful now....Last time I spoke to him he told me that he doesn't mind me going to school etc...but he personally thinks that people are better off working. Making money. I felt like we think differently when it comes to money. I'm a spender (when it comes to school) and he's an investor. But balance is nice, it would a nice combo. We are supposed to be meeting this Thursday. And I really REALLY have to go shopping sometime on Wednesday or Tuesday. But before I do that, I have to pick up my hair straightener which has been held at the purallator office for God knows how long now. Not nice. I also have to get my TB test pretty soon for the hospital volunteer position thingy. Ugh! I should take a picture of my planner! It literally has something written in every box! It's ridiculous! This semester has been pretty busy. OMG and now that I talk about planners, I forgot that this week is Grad photos week!!! My Goodness! I can't take a picture this week, seriously. I have pimples all over my face. The stress level is unbearable. So yeah, as usual, I need a miracle.


Anyhow, so my thesis is due in a week and I haven't started ANYTHING yet. I think I only have 1 page. I hate my life. There's just so much thinking to do and I'm running out of time. I took next weekend off. I want to spend the weekend in the library but its gonna be Eid, which means that I'll probably have to "do" things with my sisters....and that I'm not looking forward to. Eid doesn't mean much to me anymore, unfortunately. I even stopped going to Eid prayers....the mosque is way too far and I don't have a car. My mom is going this year...I don't think I will, although it would be refreshing.

Speaking of freshness, in an attempt to get my mind off of my thesis, med. school and marriage, I decided to bake. I'll upload some pictures of the cupcakes I baked. I put in some Oreo cookies in them and they turned out phenomenal!!! Meh, something seems to be working.

Till next time,



P.S. the blog's title is inspired by Coldplay's new song Clocks <3

0 comments: