Friday, November 20, 2009

Last night

It was pretty hectic. I was running around between interviews and seminars. but it was worth it. I gained a lot of information and I'm glad they were pretty realistic about things. The more I think about med school the more I want it. The more I think it is the thing for me. It takes a lot.

It's probably one of the most important decisions of my life. I don't know why but I'm starting to think that it is possible...if I work on it of course (which I'm currently not). I don't know why but I feel like I'm familiar with things and at the same time very overwhelmed. It's not easy to explain. But I know that I want to be a doctor....one day. Mom seems less convinced now that I started talking to the guy. She thinks I'm better off doing my graduate studies etc... I don't know. I'm lost.

I like the scene outside of where I'm sitting. There's just a lot ALOT ALOT!!!!

ugh
Till next time

0 comments: