Saturday, February 27, 2010

A place to crash...

So we today we had to leave the house at like 8:30am because the construction guys were supposed to start at 9:00am (them being Iraqi didn't make that happen at 9:00 as promised, instead, they were there at 11:00am, but hey, that's part of being Iraqi). Anyhow, so we left the house and mom's friend was supposed to come to our place and pick up our bags etc...It feels so weird. I wish I could just stay in school tonight. Problem is, I don't have a place to crash. I have a LOT of readings/Lecture viewing to do and I need to stay here until at least 11:00pm. buses stop running at 10:30 (at least one of them) which leaves me no option but to take the STC way :( Ugh I just hate being in school on the weekend. But yeah. I wish I could just sleep at the women's center. People used to do it last year...I just don't happen to have a lot of "connections"!

Anyway, I gotta get back to studying now.

Till next time

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.