Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home sweet home :(

Okay so I'm totally freaking out! we've been at my mom's friend's house for more than 4 days now and the house is still not done. Mom called the construction guy today and he told her that it will take another day. Problem is the people we're staying with are starting to show "signs of frustration" I guess you really get to know the person when you live with them...its only been 4 days I know. but mom's friend doesn't seem happy with the situation so far. I mean we're only sleeping there, not eating or running around. But theres 4 of us so I guess I see where she's coming from. plus we're occupying one of their rooms and as a result, she has to sleep on the floor. I don't know. This whole thing is not right. I feel like a free-loader :( and so does mom. I've never wanted to go "home" so bad. Ugh having a place to sleep is such a blessing that you don't appreciate until you lose it.

Anyhow, on a different note, I have my SJSM interview today. I'm very nervous and scared. I still haven't prepared an answer to the popular "why do you want to be a doctor?" question. But I can't see myself brainstorming any ideas now because I'm hungry. I need to grab something to eat and then I have to think, think and think. I'll probably use this blog as my rough copy.

Ugh I really don't like how my life is looking at the moment but I just can't change it. God I so hate being out of control :( its the worst feeling in the world.

I need miracleS

Till next time (hopefully in 30mins)

0 comments: