Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting...and officially worried.

So I'm still waiting...I was told that I should hear back from them on Thursday, 11:00AM Central. But that didn't happen....My mom thinks its a sign of rejection. I don't know, she could be right. After all, I was very nervous and didn't have a strong answer to their "recent health concerns in the US" question. I gave them a call around 3:00pm Eastern and the lady said that the admission officer was not in the office. The interviewer told me that I should hear back from them regardless of whether I got accepted or not. It's very unprofessional to promise someone that the admission officer would give them a call and then bail on them, especially when it comes to somethign so nerve racking like the decision of getting accepted to med school. It says quite a lot about SJSM.

On a more positive note, I do see a lot of "prospective/accepted" students on their ValueMD forum...which means that I'm not the lone ranger. The classified section is also more active...which means that more and more students are getting accepted and hence looking for means of accommodation. It makes me happy.

Okay so its 12:38 which means its 11:38 central and I still haven't heard back from them. I'm official worried.

0 comments: