Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The interview!!!

So I just had my MED school interview about an hour ago! Man was I nervous. I don't know. I'm really scared. some of questions I was asked were:

1) What kind of qualities do you think a physician should have?
2) Talk about a time where you had to rise above the odds.
3) Talk about recent health issues in the USA.
4) Have you applied to any other Med schools? If so, were you rejected? Why?
5) What can you bring to Saint James?
6) Have you applied to any other Caribbean Med schools?
7) What would be your worst quality?
8) Suggest two ways to help teenagers quit smoking.
9) Tell me a incident that required you to go "above and beyond"
10) How will you finance your education?

I'm scared. I was nervous. Hope the above questions help perspective med students in the future.

Till next time,

0 comments: