Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Morning


Couldn't think of another title. So I'm sitting in the computer lab eating my breakfast while browsing ValueMD (a forum for IMGs). The forum is actually beneficial in many ways...but at the same time, there's a lot of garbage there and it can be misleading sometimes. Anyhow, I feel so dirty. I wanna go home so badly. The construction guys said that they should be done by 4pm today, lets hope they meant it. I'm just so sick of staying at other people's places and feeling like a free-loader (even though I'm not, I never ate from their food or anything). Today after I left, I thanked mom's friend for letting us stay over but I really didn't mean it. she was rude and very inconsiderate. My little sister came back from school and was hungry but she didn't even bother offering her anything whereas when she left to Iraq, her daughter stayed over at our place for a WEEK and we fed her 3 meals/day. I know it sounds stupid to say that and I really never think about things this way, I just do "good deeds" without consciously thinking about them but you know you'd expect the person to show some appreciation. I just can't believe how selfish some people can be. I just pray to God that we don't ever need someone's help.

Alright I should go back to studying.

Till next time

0 comments: