Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Beeeeee

Its been a while since the last time I made an effort to blog...but what can I do? I'm extremly busy these days...
I already had to exams, can't really tell how I did until I get my marks back but overall I thought both were very long....to a point where my hands were hurting :(

The house is a big mess of course and especially the kitchen! GOODNESS it's basically a dirt hole. I gotta get started on that sometime soon, before mom comes back on Tuesday.

Still haven't decided if I want to go to the airport to pick her up...I guess it all depends on whether I'll be 'in control' by then or not...There's a lot to do, and there's lunch to make, so it's hectic but I'm willing to get started on it as early as 5:00AM!

I have an exam on Monday and I'm really not confident with the material. I might be able to finish the readings etc but I don't know if I'll have enough time to review and go over concepts, and without doing that I cannot write the exam. It's just impossible. It's a waste of time and effort. Ugh I hate this thought, I've done it before and this is exactly what messed up my GPA

Anyhow, I'm off to studying
Till next time...

1 comments:

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

I wish you all the success in your exams.

Take care,