Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm falling behind again...

After I've made a pretty good progress in terms of my studying habits/time-wasting behaviour, but here I am again. Back to slacking off and leaving things to the last minute! I hate the feeling of being out of control, like I cannot control my own body or rather brain. It controls me. It tells me to go home after only spending 1.5 hr in the library, it tells me to watch Grey's Anatomy instead of watching Dr. Inzlicht's lectures, it tells me to just highlight when I know for a fact that I DO NOT learn by highlighting, I have to take my own notes...Basically, my brain is secrewing me up!

Mom is back and thats part of why I don't feel like studying. There's just a lot going on right now. Pictures, gifts, stories, guests etc...wrong timing.

I'm supposed to meet up with someone tomorrow after having done all the readings so we can discuss them in greater details. I'm only done 1 chapter and there's 5 in total! There's NO WAY in hell that I'll be able to finish 4 chapters tonight hahahaa that's actually the joke of the day. It took me 2 days to finish one chapter. But the again I took breaks in between so I was on and off. I went for a nice walk along Bay street though. It was refreshing...didn't buy anything because I'm just not in the mood. I don't even want to get into how I've literally been in a constant flip flop between two hoodies. It's disgusting but I can't help it. Aghhhh I want this to be over.

My exam is on Moday, and I have work on Sat and Sun. so I'm pretty much secrewed up! The thoguht of it makes me have shortness of breath lol. It's not funny

Till next time.

0 comments: