Wednesday, April 1, 2009

eBay

Haven't blogged in a while. Been so busy with the house and school and work. Putting up with my sisters' BS is enough to trigger mania. I give mom so much credit for putting up with us...all of us, including dad who does absolutely nothing but sits in front of the computer and downloads torjans or whatever the hell they are 24/7. Heck, he doesn't even do the shopping anymore, I have to do it and I'm not bitching because I'm paying but I don't have my truck anymore! I yelled at him yesterday for not wanting to talk to Annah. I couldn't believe I was doing that. I was just so frustrated, tired and hungry, had just come back from school, the sink was full of dirty dishes from last night, I was cooking (because dad ate everything I had cooked for lunch in the morning), while begging Zahra to eat (She's a drama queen these days, acts like a baby and now that she's sick no one absolutely no one gets to tel her what to do--attention wannabe)...But yeah I was so busy and tired and on top of that thinking of my upcoming exams when the phone rang. Now not only do I have to put up with Shams and Zahra and dad's BS but I also have to listen to Annah and her messed up stories about dad's family. She called to invite us over for lunch but I obviously told her that we couldn't. I had work and school and the girls had to go to the mosque. She insisted and wanted to talk to dad. I handed the phone to him and he said to tell her that he wasn't home. I couldn't take it. He was sitting in front of the computer doing God knows what and wanted me to now argue with Annah! I yelled at him and said can you for once assume the role of a father? I swear it just came out naturally. I even put my hand on my mouth after I said it. Oh and by the way I said it in English. It was a big reality check for him. He grabbed the phone and spoke to her. He didn't yell at me or anything. It was awkward. He just kept quiet and things were normal afterwards. But yeah, I can't function like that. We need to co-operate! I didn't cook anything today. I didn't have time or energy. I had an early class. I can't afford to miss anymore classes. I feel like I'm ruining my GPA! I could listen to them online but it's so not easy! You can't just sit down for 6 hours straight just to watch 3 lectures when you've missed over 12 lectures (different classes)!


But back to the topic of this blog, Ebay is SO gay! They deactivated my account again. They said "they have reason to believe that my account is associated with another account that has a few overdue fees"
I created that old account when I wasn't serious about buying things/didn't trust the Internet. But I've done it once, paid my fees on time and I wanted to do it again. So I went ahead and bought a pair of Lacoste sneakers. They came up to $103 (I'm not one of those people who buy expensive things every time they hit the mall) I only buy things when I really need them and I'd rather them be of good quality (and I know that I really need a pair of runners because the ones I have on are ripped from the bottom). I now rest my case lol.
Problem is eBay deactivated my account again. I had already paid for the item and the person shipped my stuff already BUT the problem is if I had any concerns about the item, say it didn't fit or it had a spot on it or anything like that, it's not gonna be easy to communicate with the seller because my account is blocked! So I'm worried. I just hope that they'll fit. They're my size but my Lacoste boots are size 10 and they're a bit too big...I don't know if these ones are the same...they're sneakers, usually made a little bigger than they should be so that they're more comfortable etc. I don't know, I'm careless.

Till next time

0 comments: