Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sushi breath!!!!

There's this Chinese guy sitting right beside me and he smells like sushi or whatever. Its BAD! God, I'm not racist, I swear but he smells horrible! and he yawns on top of that. like seriously, if my mouth smelled this bad, I would make every effort to not even talk so as to not open it. Some people! I feel like offering him a piece of gum!

Anyway, so mom didn't call today...Dad kinda told her off when she called yesterday at 3:00AM...I'm guessing that's why she didn't call today. I hope thats why. I tried to call her twice in the morning but she didn't pick up...so yeah.

cooking is good, so far. I made this Spanish dish yeterday...I thoguht it was good. We still have some leftovers so I don't think I have to cook when I go home today.

I have to catch up on my school work though. Im so behind. And now I really want to switch my seat! GOD CHINESE PEOPLE!!!!!

0 comments: