Saturday, March 7, 2009

Motivation

I need to get up and go to school...I know it's saturday but I can't seem to get anything done at home. My laptop is such a distraction, my mind is so occupied and my bed is so seductive! But I have work tonight! I don't know I don't know. I'm soooo lazy today and for some reason I feel confused. I don't know why...Just very confused. Maybe I'll go for a walk...ugh I need fire in my butt to get me started. I'm not motivated at all! Where are you Vanessa??

I called Bell yesterday, had an argument with them about my LG phone. Its been giving me a hard time...the battery got chipped off and now it comes off very easily, it doesn't work anymore. They're going to ship a new phone to me, Samsung m530 I think. I seen pictures of it but I really don't know if I'm gonna like it, and I don't trust Bell Mobility. They renewed my contract for 2 more years. But oh well, it's all good.

I NEED MOTIVATION

0 comments: