Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Almost there but running out of time.

Two more chapters to go. ugh! I am getting sick of BM! I was going to blog today in the morning but I felt discouraged by the fact that I only got 2 chapters done yesterday. I honestly tried. But I was exhusted by the time I finished those two chapters and then I met up with someone for lunch etc...point is by the time it was 5pm I wasn't in the mood of doing doing anymore studying.

Still haven't decided what I want to do my project on. Lots of options but I still don't have a plan. I want to get those 2 chapters done before I start reviewing which will only happen when I go home as I need to read things outloud and think of examples that apply to the theories.

Sounds like a plan to me but I'm almost certain that I won't be able to follow it. I should be optimistic. Oh well. I can't wait to finish my exam so I can go shopping. I need to update my closet.

Shams lectures me about the way I dress up almost everyday lol. She's kinda right. I don't pay much attention to my appearance these days. I'm just behind in school and trying to catch up. I have abs. no time to 'beautify myself' as she puts it. Kinda sad but what do I do? and plus hoodies and jeans and sneakers are very practical. Not dressy but practical. I actually tend to get more done when I'm dressed up comfortably and for me thats when I wear practical, simple things. Sometimes even wearing a 'fancy scarf' can bother me. Can't believe how picky and sensitive I can be.

Anyhow, I better get back to chapter 11!

Till next time.

0 comments: