Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Landed, Alhumdiallah!!!!!


Oh my Goodness! I kept on refreshing the page over and over. One of the websites says that the flight's status is Landed and the other one says not yet. I don't know, I should hear from AF's website by 1:20AM. The flight view shows the plane positioned right on Paris. Gosh, now I can go to sleep. Her next flight takes off at 1:20PM Paris time...which is like 7AM our time. It should arrive in Amman at 6:45PM which is around 12ish our time. I'll update this blog with pictures/info of her next flight if God Wills.
AF's website is taking a long time to announce it! Ugh, I guess they're trying to be 'sphesticated'. arrrrrrrrgh. It's 6:22AM their time and they're supposed to announce it at 6:20AM. I'm getting worried now! Ya Allah why aren't they announcing it???? I'm so frustrated now. I don't think AF is going to announce it. But oh well. CDG said that its status is Landed.
I should go to sleep now.

0 comments: