Saturday, March 14, 2009

Samsung m530, baby!

I finally got my phone yesterday! and it is HOT! well I think it is lol my mom thinks its big, huge and ugly. it's white and it flips. I'll try to to upload a picture of it. But yeah I downloaded a new ringtone, elissa's ayami beek! I love that song.

I'm at work. I don't feel tired today at all, I had 2 hours of sleep before coming...I really want to go shopping tomorrow. I dont know if I can do it though. The mall closes at 5pm and by the time I get home, rest and eat its probably 3pm or something. I don't think its worth it. But I don't know when I can go! I still have to work on the psychology assignement, its due on Thursday and Zahra wants me to go shopping with her for trip. I'm gonna be super busy and plus mom is leaving on Tuesday...ugh! I'm seriously thinking of hiring a housekeeper!

Till next time...

0 comments: