Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini-Nightmare

I came back from work yesterday and fell asleep...for 2 hours which obviously wasn't enough but thanks to Zahra and her friends, I woke up at 11:00pm. I was actually worried about what to cook for lunch too so it wasn't just Zahra. A whole bunch of things really. I went grocery shopping and bought Zahra's shoes...By the time I got home, I was dead! I could swear I had a full blown myotic reflex episode. I went to bed, but couldn't really sleep. My muscles were hurting a lot...Eventually though I fell asleep...at like 8:49pm or something. I had set up the alarm clock on my cell phone to 10pm because thats when I had to be ready for work. but yeah...I woke up at around 9:50 to this loud scream! It was so loud that I almost had a bursting-out feeling in my ears! And then I had a very very quick flashback of mom's face. I don't know what it is..Scary nightmare. I'm scared. Really scared. I'm afraid she's sick or something....I'm waiting for her to call. But I'm gonig to text her in 30 mins. ugh when is she coming back???????

till next time

0 comments: