Tuesday, March 10, 2009

School

Just got here! I have to cover at least 4 chapters today, ughh! And I have to meet up with someone and discuss the essay and I'm tired. I don't know why, I slept well, had breakfast. I don't know. I just need to motivate myself somehow. I thought I would blog or plan how I'm going to approach those 4 chapters before I get started but I don't know how to divide up my time. There's 4 chapters and I don't even know when the girl wants us to meet up. So it's all up in the air today and I have a feeling that I won't get much done. But oh well, I'll try my best.

I have to get a hold of the movie mississippi burning as soon as possible so I can start analyzing it. I don't really like the fact that our analysis will be concerned with overt racism. It's really straightforward. I find modern racism more interesting. But that's just my opinion and I'm working with another girl and her opinion counts as well of course. So we'll see what we decide on today.

I will probably do some more research before I go back to studying for the exam. I need to be prepared.

Till next time

0 comments: