Monday, March 9, 2009

Big loss...

Couldn't get anything done yesterday. My uncle (mother's gaurdian) passed away on Sunday, 03/8/09. She was very hurt. I had just come back from work when I heard the news...It was sad. He died of bone marrow cancer or something like that, his body won't generate RBC. But oh well, he's in a better place now and that's for sure. But yea we were at Anna's house last night, stayed there until 11:30PM so by the time we got home I had no energy to do anything. I crashed into my bed and woke up in the morning to hear my mother cry and moarn. He raised her. I don't blame her. I wish I could be there for her but I have an exam on Thursday. I'm at school right now...I hope I can get something done today, if I don't then I'm majorly screwed up! I literally have to cram 4 chapters/day. Kinda impossible but that's the plan, the 'urealistic plan'. Oh well, I'm gonna get started in 10 mins, which means that I need to get off the computer right now lol.

Funny I shouldn't be laughing or listening to music (which I am right now, Im listening to Kelly's Beautiful Disaster. I love that song!)

Anyhow, I'll try to blog again tonight

Till next time

0 comments: